VICTIMS are contacted by someone claiming to be a Team Member of SMALLTRONIC.PL SP.Z.O.O. VICTIMS are invited for a conversation on WhatsApp, by Email or via skype and may be referred to SMALLTRONIC.PL SP.Z.O.O website for further information. Fake employment offers are sent with SMALLTRONIC.PL SP.Z.O.O. logo, not actual price, free shipment and additional benifits to blind the VICTIM eyes. Further, the fraudsters provide their own bank account details instead of ours. In reality, any fees paid go to the fraudsters and they stop responding to any communications from the VICTIMS once the fees are wired/transferred.
How to Detect Scams
- SMALLTRONIC.PL SP.Z.O.O. officials do not communicate via generic email addresses such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail. All communications will always originate from a verifiable Smalltronic.pl e-mail address (Your_Contact_Person@smalltronic.pl) and not from any free web based email accounts.
- Fraudsters usually give not actual offers with a lot of extra benifits that doesn’t match the current situation in the market.
What to do?
- When someone introduces himself as a member of SMALLTRONIC.PL TEAM, double check provided information by visiting this page, pick a phone number of any member and ask directly.
- BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH PAYMENT, Keep sure that you pay to our Bank Account (mBank SA), Account details always written on the PI/Invoice, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO BE DOUBLE CHECKED with your contact person!
- KEEP IN YOUR MIND that all Smalltronic.pl family are real people who don’t hide behind fake pictures and strange behavior, all our official communication channels, pictures, Linkedin accounts you can find here!